Nigeria Police Physical Screening 2019/2019, See Date Here – www.policerecruitment.ng
Are you in search 2019/2020 Nigeria police recruitment physical verification date? However, This will teach you all you need to know about Nigeria Police Physical Screening right here.
Furthermore, The Nigeria Police recruitment physical verification exercise are for only successfully shortlisted candidates.
Note: The 2019/2020 Nigeria Police Physical Verification Exercise will be carried out in the state of residence you use during the online registration.
To begin with, The 2019/2020 NPF Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is done for different purposes. However, To check if the records use during the online registration stage are correct and also to check if it corresponds with the applicant’s documents.
Requirement For 2019/2020 Nigeria Police Physical Screening Verification Exercise
Table of Contents
In the first place, below are the documents you’ve to come with for NFP screening exercise.
- Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration Letter
- Your Qualification verification/Degree
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Residential verification
- Employment verification
The Nigeria Police Physical Screening 2019 is to be done before the final shortlist of successful candidates will be release. However, all unqualified applicants who use false and incorrect information during online registration will be lead to disqualification.
Documents needed for 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Physical Verification Exercise
- A cleared and recent passport
- A means of verification i.e. Valid identity card
- Applicant’s educational achievement/degree
- Your NYSC discharge letter/certificate
- BVN print out from your bank
- Residence permit of your Local Government area.
During the Nigeria Police Physical Screening, the Nigeria Police verification overs will require some documents listed above for physical perusal (sightseeing) as the name implies “Physical Verification.”
Note: During the 2018 Nigeria Police Screening exercise, applicants will be asked for the below listed question by Nigeria police force
- Full names as it appears in your bank account details
- Full residence address information
- Your State origin
- Your LGA
- Mother’s maiden name
- Your NYSC state and final place of NYSC Primary assignment
- NYSC graduation year.
Knowing all the requirements and procedures, Nigeria Police Physical verification date is Monday – May 7th ,2018 in the 36 State Police headquarters and the Federal Capital Territory.