Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 Is Out Online – www.policerecruitment.ng/
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 | Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2018 | Nigeria Police are welcoming applications from pleasantly qualified and adventurous Nigerians to appoint for their job openings 2018. Continue below for Police recruitment Application Form 2018: How to apply, requirements and qualifications.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018 – The demand for the contemporary leadership of The Nigeria Police to reposition the Force within capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower personnel into the Nigeria Police Force.
To join beside International standard and excellent methods and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force requires and is recruiting energetic and powerful police officers for excellent service delivery and decreasing emerging security difficulties.
To end above, the object of The Nigeria Police Force is to secure the safety catch of lives and resources of the Nigeria citizens and present Nigeria competent and more secure for economic improvement and extension.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018
The Nigeria Police Force welcomes applications from fit and pleasantly qualified Nigerians for enrollment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Method Of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2018.
Don’t miss out Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018 , Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.