Nigeria Port Authority Salary Structure 2018 Monthly and Per Annual
Do you want To Know How Much Nigeria Port Authority Pay her works? Do you want to know Nigerian Port Authority Salary? If yes is your answer to any of those questions then, continue reading to know all you’re looking for about Nigeria Port Authority Salary!
Nigeria Port Authority Salary Structure
Table of Contents
Nigeria Port Authority is in charge of the upkeep of ports in Nigeria. There are two large ports under the order of the Nigeria Port Authority – Port Harcourt and Lagos. Justifiably, individuals who need to work in this structure are more keen on the Nigeria Port Authority Salary Structure! Keep perusing on the off chance that you need to discover this data as well!
It’s elusive much data about the pay structure of any administration organization in Nigeria. One reason for that is the privacy of this data. By and by, it`s conceivable to discover some snippet of data about compensation structure of Nigeria port expert.
Quite a long while prior, Nigeria Port Authority gave a final offer to the Nigerian government. One of their original requests was to expand the average pay. Around then, the minimum paid worker of the Authority JSS II was paid N120 000 every month. Today, this number extended to up to N200 000.
You can locate various Job offer opportunities for Nigeria Port Authority. Right now, it`s conceivable to take a gander at the few occupations offers that declared the Nigeria Port Authority Salary Range.
Employees Position and Nigeria Port Authority Salary.
According to jobspire.com.ng, we have the following salary rating:
- IT Manager in Anambra State. If you would like to get this job, you can earn about 400-600 thousand Naira per year.
- Control Designer at Oil and Gas industry in Lagos. You can expect more than five million Naira per year if you had this job.
- Senior Graphic Designer In Marketing . This specialist is required in Lagos. You can expect to receive up to 1.5 million Naira per year in this position.
- HSE Officer of Purchasing and Supply Chain. This specialist is required in Lagos. You can receive up to four million Naira per year if you take this position.
- Social Care Counselor. This specialist is required in Kwara State. You can expect to get up to 400 thousand Naira per year if you get this position.
Nigeria Port Authority Salary Scale and Website.
According to the official website of the Nigeria Port Authority, there are no vacancies open at the moment. But do not be discouraged as they regularly publish job vacancies for various positions. According to the rumors about Nigerian Port Authority Salary Structure – the newbies can get up to the 100 000 Naira per month.
The most required job positions include:
- – Assistant Manager Harbours;
- – Senior Marine Officer;
- – Assistant Manager Radio;
- – Radio Officer;
- – Signalman;
- – Trainee Seaman;
- – Marine Engineering Trainee;
- – Pilot Trainee.
If you want to get a position in the Nigeria Port Authority Salary Scale, you have to follow these criteria:
- – You must be a citizen of Nigeria;
- – You must be at least 20 years old;
- – You must provide a certificate of your education.
That’s all on Nigeria Port Authority Salary 2018, share with your friends.