Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2018 and Examination Centres
Check Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2018 Here, The management of Nigeria Prison Service has published examination date and the list of examination centers for the Nigeria Prison Service recruitment pre-screening examination exercise 2018. Continue below to see venus for all state.
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date
Table of Contents
The Nigerian Prisons Service is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
As it stands now, Nigerian Prison Service is yet to release the official screening date for the 2018 recruitment intake. It is to your concern that we shall update this page one any news about screening date is up. Make sure you bookmark this page as the update will regularly be made.
N/B: All shortlisted candidate selected for the pre-screening examination is to check their examination centers below;
NPS Examination Centres for Screening.
Keep accessing this page as update will be made soon!!!
Please Note! – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
- Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Your birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
On the off chance that you require us to enable you with more refreshed data at the correct time about Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2018, compassionately give us your telephone number and email Address in the remark box underneath. Likewise don’t hesitate to make any inquiry relating to this guide.
What’s your interpretation of this? We trust this article was fascinating right, if yes, don’t delay utilizing our offer catch beneath to illuminate – companions and connection through Facebook, twitter or Google+