Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 – nsia.com.ng/careers
This web page will, however, enlighten you on the latest jobs opportunities on Infrastructure concession regulatory commission recruitment, Continue reading for extra knowledge on how to apply.
This article will teach you the basic requirement, and Academic qualifications for NSIA Recruitment and also guidelines NSIA Application form and Recruitment News.
See Also: Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria
Here you will see the NSIA 2019 recruitment process and NSIA current vacancies in Nigeria and African all available here.
This article will furthermore solve the puzzles. Listed below
- Is Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the latest update about Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2019/2020 Recruitment ?
- How do I apply for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- Is the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2019 Recruitment portal officially open?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the NSIA Recruitment portal.
NSIA Recruitment Qualification/Requirement.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
How To Apply For Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2019/2020
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
In the meantime; Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority does not have any vacant position and are not accepting any application.
By the way, if you want us to inform you once the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment is out online, comment below with your phone number and email address.
Comment below with your contact details if you want us to inform you once the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2019/2020 Recruitment officially begins.