Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018/2019 See Starting Date Here – www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Apply For NAF Jobs Online, Nigerian Airforce Recruitment, Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Nigerian AirForce Airmen and Airwomen recruitment exercise. This article has the full requirement, Qualifications and guideline on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2018. Make sure you read the post to the end.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018
The NAF Application is conducted yearly and the portal for recruitment is www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. Applicants should note that application is free. Nigerian Airforce Online Registration will officially start on 19th October, 2018
and will closed on 16th November, 2018.
Nigerian AirForce enlistment (NAF) has been expecting in the nation till date. We’ve get various demands by wannabes on different stages longing for genuine data about the 2018 NAF enrollment application frame. Parcel of them have been making inquiries like;
- How can i apply for Nigerian airforce recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can i obtain the 2018 Nigerian airforce form online?
- Is the NAF 2018 recruitment form out?
- When will Nigerian airforce massive recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian airforce (NAF) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is NAF Airmen/Airwomen recruitment real for 2018 etc.
Bits of gossip has been spread that the Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment form 2018/2019 is out, some even give telephone numbers to be called by the blameless hopefuls to offer the Nigerian Airforce application form in return for money or some other type of delight. Please Form Are Free
NAF Required Document for Online Registration.
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How to Register and Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2018
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from suitable qualified graduates and post graduates for training as:
Title: Direct Short Services Cadet
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Application Portal Opens 19th October, 2018
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 7-21 December 2018.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We esteem your conclusion and we anticipate it. Henceforth, in the event that you have any inquiry as respects Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018/19, benevolently look down to the remark segment and we will react right away.
What’s your interpretation of this? I trust this article was fascinating right, if yes, don’t dither utilizing our offer catch underneath to illuminate – companions and connection by means of Facebook, twitter or Google+.