Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 | recruitment.army.mil.ng
Are you a Nigerian graduate searching to know about Nigerian Army Dssc Latest Recruitment news?
Furthermore, Do you want to know the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal for Dssc?
Before we proceed, know that this article will educate you on Job Vacancies and Recruitment of Nigerian army Dssc 2019
In short, We are happy to inform you that the Nigerian Army Dssc Online Recruitment is currently ongoing continue reading for more
Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment Application form is open to both civilians and serving military personnel who wish to apply
To apply for the Nigerian Army Dssc/SSC Recruitment Application follow the instruction listed below to apply for Dssc/SSC Vacancies
Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment Requirement 2019/2020
Table of Contents
Before you think of applying for Nigerian Army Dssc/SSC latest job opportunities, you must meet up with the qualifications listed below
- Applicant Must have possessed a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or HND
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be between the age limit of 20 and 30 years, and must not be than 40 years of age by January 2019.
- Will be medical, mentally and physically healthy according to NA standards.
- At least two recognizable referees must recommend the applicant
- Male applicant must measure at least 1.68m and female 1.65m in height.
- Candidate must be an ex-convict
- Must have a valid age declaration from government hospital or National Population Commission
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must percent parent/guardians and Next of Kin contact address and phone number.
- Applicant must not have any form of tattoos in his or her body.
- Applicants must present all original copies of school certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Only academic credentials earned from 2009 to date will be accepted.
- Service personnel must show valid military identity cards and Letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions.
- Additionally, they must have served for not less than five years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any fraternity/cult/society.
- All female applicants are encouraged to apply for commission into specialist corps, e.g., Medical, Legal Service, Supply and Transport or Army Public Relations.
How To Apply For Nigeria Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested Candidates are however advised to submit their applications via Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment Website
Visit Nigerian army Dssc/Ssc recruitment portal via the link below to apply
Or follow the guide below:
- Visit: www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Select “DSSC Criteria.” From the home page
- Check the criteria qualification.
- Select “Apply Online”
- Select ‘Register’ to fill the registration/application form.
- Once you have successfully applied, you will an email notification containing your login details.
- Login with the details sent to you to complete the Application Form.
- Make sure you all required documents are uploaded:
Other Jobs In Nigeria:
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Dssc Recruitment
Please share this guide on How to apply for Nigerian Army Dssc/Ssc Recruitment 2019/2020 and don’t forget to make use of our comment box for questions.