Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form Is Out – Apply Now
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form Is Out – Apply Now, In this article you will get the latest update on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form, Requirement, Qualification and How to apply for the ongoing 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment with in 5 minutes; Read To The End.
This is to notify the general public and all interested applicants who wish to join Nigerian Army that 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out online for the application.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form
The Nigerian Armed Forces remain the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence came in 1960.
The Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. General Tukur Buratai said the Nigeria Army would recruit 12,000 personnel this year to boost its workers.
Application for Nigerian Army 77th Regular Recruits Intake for both businesspeople and Non-tradesmen / women has commenced. Interested candidates and the general public are at this moment advised applying for 77rri Nigerian Army recruitment.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Applicant Eligibility
* Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
* Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
* In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
* Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
* Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
* Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
* Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
* Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How To Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should visit – http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/users/sign_up
– Register with a valid email address
– Complete the Online Application Form
– Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
– Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.
Stay updated about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form drop your number and email in the comment box.