Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Technical Trainee Program 2018/2019 | Apply Now
NBC, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Technical Trainee Programme for Graduates 2018, Apply for NBC Technical Trainee Programme, Apply for the ongoing NBC Technical Trainee Programme – read to the end;
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Technical Trainee Program 2018
(NBC) Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Technical Trainee Program 2018 Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – support bottler for Coca-Cola with the license to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, distributing iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the shimmering beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category. Our concept is to become the unquestioned leader in every market in which we compete.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, invite applications for:
Title: NBC Technical Trainee Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd,wishes to admit young graduates in an intensive Eighteen Months (18) Training Program on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
- BSc. 2nd Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
- The training program would be open in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2017 For Franchise Marketing Manager
- GTBank Graduates Trainee Recruitment 2018 | GTBank Entry Level programme
- Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply For NGC Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018 | Apply Now Online
How to Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Technical Trainee Program 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/details/6425 to apply.
Application Deadline: 18th January 2018.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Stay updated about Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Technical Trainee Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.