Nigerian Custom Service Replacement 2019/2020 | Application Form is Here
Are you among the Nigerians graduates asking about Nigerian Custom Service Replacement Recruitment Form 2019? If Yes! This guide will also inform you about NCSR registration process, guidelines, and furthermore, tells you when Custom Service Replacement Application Form 2019 will be out online via https://www.customs.gov.ng/.
Read Also: NPower Recruitment
All we require from you is to pay attention and find out how to complete the Custom Service Replacement online registration via the official 2019 Custom Service Replacement Recruitment portal. Make sure you follow the site provide on this guide to apply for Nigerian Custom Service Replacement jobs 2019 to avoid being scammed.
Check Here: Federal Government Recruitment
Please Note: Naijajobnews will never ask you for money for any recruitment News or Jobs Updates provided on this website. Hence you want to understand the information on this article you must pay attention to see here how to apply for Recruitment Form online.
As a result of many messages and questions, people have been asking us about Nigerian Custom Service Replacement Job Vacancies 2019; We have taken our time to provide answers to such query below. Here is the most common question people ask about Custom Service Replacement form 2018.
- Where can see Custom Service Replacement Recruitment website link?
- How to apply for Custom Service Replacement Recruitment 2019/20?
- What is the latest news updates about Custom Service Replacement 2019 Recruitment?
- Is Custom Service Replacement Recruiting for 2019?
- What is Starting and the closing date for Custom Service Replacement jobs in 2019?
Like we said earlier you find answer to these questions below, Take your time and enjoy this article.
General Requirements for Nigerian Custom Service Replacement
Table of Contents
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by origin or descent;
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years or above 35 years of age;
- Applicant should not be less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female applicants;
- Must possess a full chest size of not smaller than 0.87 metres;
- Be guaranteed by a Government Medical Officer to be bodily and psychologically fit for employment into the Service;
- Must be free from any mental or physical inability;
- Applicant must be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good quality and must not have been pronounced guilty of any criminal crime;
- Candidates that have any of the following medical predicaments need not apply:
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigerian Custom Service Replacement Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC) with at least three Credits (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- The candidate can also present National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credits in four (4) subjects achieved at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) gotten from an approved institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a distinguished institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects achieved at one sitting or three (3) subjects gotten at two sittings.)
How To Apply For Nigerian Custom Service Replacement Application Form 2019/2020 Online
- Interested applicants should visit Nigeria custom Service Recruitment Portal 2019 via https://www.customs.gov.ng/ to apply.
- Choose to apply on the cadre/Rank you’re qualified for application registration form.
- Make sure you registered with the required document and valid email address.
- Login to your email address to complete the recruitment process
Interested candidates are requested to follow the guide above to fill NIS Application Form online.
In the meantime, Nigerian Custom Recruitment is currently not out online. Visit Nigerian Custom Service Replacement Portal 2019 via
for more information on Immigration Service Recruitment Vacancies.
Here are other Federal job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Dssc Recruitment
- SARS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
If you need help you wish to know the latest news updates about the Nigerian Custom Service Replacement Form 2019; please give us your phone number and email address in the box below to keep you informed. Also, free to ask questions about this guide below.