Nigerian Export Promotion Council Recruitment 2018 | Apply For NEPC Jobs Online
Nigerian Export Promotion Council Recruitment 2018 – This web page contains all you need to know on Nigerian Export Promotion Council 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, How to Apply for NEPC jobs and numerous information you need to know just for free.
Nigerian Export Promotion Council Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) 2018/2019 has been foreseeing in the nation till date, I have get various demands by applicants on different stages longing for genuine data about the 2018 Nigerian Export Promotion Council application frame.
This post will offer responses to questions like;
- When is NEPC Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for NEPC Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has NEPC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- NEPC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- NEPC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- NEPC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
Gossipy tidbits has been spread that the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2018/2019 is out on the web. I need to convey to your notice that the greater part of this data are phony and you ought to be shrewd before you will be defrauded by the individuals who will offer you counterfeit enrollment frame in return of money or any type of satisfaction.
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) is set by the promulgation Nigerian Export Promotion Decree No. 26 of 1976 and launched in the month of March, 1977. This case was modification of Decree No.72 of 1979 and further amended by the Nigerian Export Promotion Decree No. 41 of 1988 and complimented Export (incentives and Miscellaneous Provisions) Book No. 18 of 1986.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NEPC Jobs.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Export Promotion Council Recruitment 2018 has formally begun, Please visit the official website of NEPC recruitment portal: http://www.nepc.gov.ng/ or bookmark this page for we shall update you once the recruitment form is out online.
That’s all on Nigerian Export Promotion Council Recruitment 2018, comment your number and email address below to be informed once the recruitment started