Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centers
Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018 – The Nigerian Police Force has published examination date and the list of examination centres for the pre-screening examination.
The Nigerian Police (NP) in the past The Nigeria Police Force  is the chief law implementation organization in Nigeria  with a staff quality of around 371,800. There are as of now intends to expand the power to 650,000, adding 280,000 newcomers to the current 370,000. The NP is a substantial association comprising of 36 State charges assembled into 12 zones and 7 regulatory organs. The office is presently headed by IGP Ibrahim Kpotun Idris
The Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) want to use this statement to notify all applicants that the date for Nigerian Police screening of successful Applicants is beginning as From June 6 in the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.
Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018
The Chairman of the Commission, Mr Mike Okiro, warned applicants against fake letters from criminal elements, stressing that “the invitation states the date for each person’s screening and venue of the screening.
“Applicants will be grouped according to their local government areas and a date fixed for their screening.”
The chairman said that this was to avoid overcrowding the venue and also for meticulous exercise.
He warned that no applicant would be admitted into any venue or appear on any date other than those allocated to him or her.
Okiro added that after the screening, successful candidates would be invited to a zonal screening to be held in the 12 police zonal headquarters in the country.
He said the national interview would be held in Abuja, where those who were successful at the zonal screening would be interviewed.
How to Check Names of Candidates Shortlisted for NPF.
1. Go to the NPF Recruitment Portal at http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
2. Click on your State of Origin to access the List and see your screening Date.
Note – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
1. Shortlisted Candidates Are to Dress in plain White shirts/shorts and go to Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on the Designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
2. Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
a. Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
b. State of Origin Certificate
c. Educational Certificate
d. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
e. One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
f. Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behinf in capital Letters
3. You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
The Police Service Commission, in the conduct of its role in decision making, interactions with the Police and other stakeholders, will be governed by the following overriding principles irrespective of circumstance:
- Uphold the rule of law
- Respect for the rights of citizens in carrying out their duties.
Don’t miss out Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.