Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2019/2020 | Apply Here
Are you a graduate searching for NSE jobs in Nigeria? Do you want to learn how to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme 2019? However, currently, NSE graduate trainee schemes for entry-level candidates is ongoing.
Furthermore, this post is to notify the general public about NSE recruitment for fresh graduate. Also, if you want to start to discover how to start NSE Career this guide is for you.
To begin with, Do you want to secure high paying banking jobs in Nigerian stock exchange If yes! You’ve to kick start with Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2019.
Hence, you want to get Nigerian stock exchange job through graduate trainee entry-level you’ve to know all it takes to get NSE application form 2019. Below are the general requirement and academic qualification for Nigerian stock exchange recruitment 2019.
Requirement For Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2O19
Table of Contents
Hence, if you want to apply for NSE Entry Level job vacancies 2019. The very first thing is to meet up with the requirements below before the application form submission online.
- Applicants must have at least of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution.
- Bank Job aspirants must have completed the NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- Applicants must have a computer skills.
- However, applicants with HND are also welcome in the relevant field.
- Candidates must have five credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), for one sitting.
- Applicants must be willing and ready to work.
Before we move to the next stage of the guide below are some questions that will answer by this post.
Is is nigeria stock exchange recruiting now?
How much is is nigeria stock exchange recruiting 2019 recruitment form?
What is the starting date for is nigeria stock exchange recruiting recruitment?
How can i apply for 2019 is nigeria stock exchange recruiting recruitment form?
What is the latest news update about nigerian stock exchange career?
However, just we said earlier all the answer to these questions would be answered here in this job update. Therefore read this post to the end to find out about how to apply for nigerian stock exchange job recruitment. And also see nigerian stock exchange job portal process.
How To Apply For Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Generally, this guide will not be complete if we do not show how to apply for this latest jobs in Nigeria. Therefore you’ve to pay attention to this section on of these guide. Here now we will show you NSE application form portal and how to submit your cv online for high paying banking jobs in Nigeria.
- Firstly, you’ve to visit the NSA career portal 2019. Afterward, click on Register at the top corner of your screen to begin registration.
- Next, is to check your email address to activate your account.
- However, log in with your email address and password.
- Finally, you will be asked to provide your CV, and it must contain the information below.
- Education Qualification
- Employment history if any
- In addition to that your NYSC certificate and identity documents
NSE Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal
Apply Also: Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
12th June, 2019
- However, multiple application will lead to disqualification.
- Also, all the successful shortlisted applicants will be informed via Email inviting them for the aptitude test.
- Finally, Do not pay anyone for the application form; you can only apply via Polaris bank official website.
If you need help you wish to know the latest news updates about the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme 2019; please give us your phone number and email address in the box below to keep you informed. Also, free to ask questions about this guide below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.