Nipost Recruitment 2018/2019 – See the Starting Date and Form Here – www.nipost.gov.ng
Apply For NIPOST Jobs Online, Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2018/2019, Nigerian Postal Service is welcoming applications from pleasantly qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their latest and available job vacancies 2018. Read to the end below to see how to apply;
Nipost Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
NIPOST Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get direct data on Nigerian Postal Service 2018 enrollment application frame, necessities, capabilities, rules and other critical refresh for free.
The Nigerian Postal Service, curtailed as Nipost, is a legislature claimed and worked partnership, is the Nigerian postal organization in charge of giving postal administrations in Nigeria.
Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) 2018/2019 has been envisioning in the nation till date, I have get various demands by applicants on different stages longing for genuine data about the 2018 Nigerian Postal Service Application frame. Numerous candidates have been making inquiries like;
- How Can I Apply for NIPOST 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NIPOST form?
- Is the NIPOST 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Recruitment start?
- I need NIPOST Recruitment update, etc.
- Is NIPOST Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Gossipy tidbits has been spread that the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even give telephone numbers keeping in mind the end goal to be called by the blameless Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Postal Service Application Form in return for money or some other type of satisfaction. – “This INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key motivation behind the Nigerian Postal Service enrollment is to make more employments for Nigerian young people the two graduates and students. By so doing, joblessness in Nigeria will be checked and progressed toward becoming story of the past.
Last Vacant Opportunity.
Job Title: Financial and Citizen Services Agent
- To qualify, you are required to acquire a well located, accessible and secured space in your neighbourhood. If you already own a well located neighbourhood business such as a provision shop, supermarket, pharmacy, restaurant, business centre, etc with space to spare, you may be at advantage. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
- In addition, you are required to employ staff of one or more persons who are computer literate. They will be trained and required to pass a certificate test in counter services and agent banking.
- Applicants will be required to provide as prerequisite, a computer or service terminal fitted with backup power and reliable internet connectivity installed at each location to be approved.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2012
How To Apply
- Visit your nearest Post Office to collect a Location Aproval Checklist
- Review and provide for ALL the requirements as listed in the form
- Submit your completed form after paying the processing fee of N2,000
- Your location will be visited by NIPOST staff to determine if you qualify.
For further enquiries
Please call our contact center
Or your nearest post office:
Nigeria Postal Service Corporate
Headquarters Argungu House1
Area 11, Abuja
Wuse Zone 3. Post Office, Abuja.
Interested partner organisations or service providers can call : 08151515111, 08101000101
Note: Approval is strictly on a first come, first served basis. A security background and credit check will also be conducted on the owners and sponsored staff of all applying organisations.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Currently, Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment Application Form is not yet out on the web, DISREGARD any type of advert you run over. This page will be refreshed promptly the shape is out.
To be learn if the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2018 has authoritatively begun, connect with the official Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment site: or Visit this page much of the time for we should refresh whenever the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment shape is out.
Ensure you bookmark this page as refresh about NIPOST Recruitment 2018 will be made every now and again
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We esteem your sentiment and we anticipate it. Subsequently, in the event that you require us to bolster you with more refreshed data at the correct time about NIPOST Recruitment 2018, sympathetically give us your telephone number and email Address in the remark box beneath.
What’s your interpretation of this? We trust this article was intriguing right, if yes, don’t delay utilizing our offer catch beneath to educate – companions and connection by means of Facebook, twitter or Google+