NIS Recruitment 2018/2019 Application – Registration for Nigerian Immigration Service
NIS Recruitment 2018 – In this web page, we will feed you with Freshest information on Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other necessary updates without spending any money.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 has been foreseeing in the nation till date, I have gotten various demands by hopefuls on different stages longing for genuine data about the 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form. Numerous candidates have been making inquiries like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Immigration Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitments Real for 2018 etc.
NIS Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
Throughout the years, the NIS has seen arrangement of changes since it was removed from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958. The Immigration Department, as it was known at that point, was endowed with the center migration obligations under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO) and the first to sit on that seat was in the individual of Mr. EH Harrison. The office in its emanant stages acquired the Immigration Ordinance of 1958 for its task. At origin, the office had a restricted operational extension and kept up a position of safety and straightforward approach in accomplishing the coveted objectives and targets of government. Amid this period, just the Visa and Business Sections were set up.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Click here to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018…
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use to take some of you time to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.