NIS Recruitment 2019/2020 | Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Here via nisrecruitment.org.ng
The long-awaited NIS recruitment Update 2019 is here right now. If you want to apply for NIS Recruitment 2019 take your time and read this article.
If you’re interested in joining Nigeria Immigration Service, then bear in mind that this guide on how to register for Nigeria Immigration Service 2019 is specially intended for you. Please understand that both graduates and non-graduates are to get NIS Recruitment Form 2019 for free on the NIS Recruitment Portal 2019.
Before we continue how to fill 2019 NIS Registration Form online on the application portal, Let’s answer some of the famous question applicants, frequently asked about latest NIS Recruitment News.
- How Can I Apply for immigration service recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service form online?
- Is the NIS 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NIS Recruitment Portal 2019 be Open?
- I need NIS Recruitment Update and Starting date.
- Please tell me about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment process and Procedures 2019.
Please note that the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment official website is not www.nis.recruitment.org.ng or nis.recruitment gov.ng
The Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019 portal is https://immigration.gov.ng/ meanwhile continue reading as we provide answers to the questions above.
if you want to apply for the 2019 NIS Recruitment Application Form, kindly read the general and educational requirement for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019.
Requirements For NIS 2019/2020 Recruitment Form
Table of Contents
Throughout the years, the NIS has seen the arrangement of changes since it was removed from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958. The Immigration Department, as it was known at that point, was endowed with the centre migration obligations under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO) and the first officer was in the person of Mr EH Harrison.
The office in its early stages earned the Immigration Ordinance of 1958 for its task. At the origin, the office had a limited operational expansion and kept up a position of safety and straightforward approach in achieving the coveted objectives and targets of the government. Between this period, just the Visa and Business Sections were up and doing.
Here, you will get to understand all the things you must have before applying for Nigeria Immigration jobs in 2019. See all NIS RECRUITMENT requirements below:
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by origin or descent;
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years or above 35 years of age;
- Applicant should not be less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female applicants;
- Must possess a full chest size of not smaller than 0.87 metres;
- Be guaranteed by a Government Medical Officer to be bodily and psychologically fit for employment into the Service;
- Must be free from any mental or physical inability;
- Applicant must be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good quality and must not have been pronounced guilty of any criminal crime;
- Candidates that have any of the following medical predicaments need not apply:
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC) with at least three Credits (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- The candidate can also present National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credits in four (4) subjects achieved at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) gotten from an approved institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a distinguished institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects achieved at one sitting or three (3) subjects gotten at two sittings.)
How To Apply For NIS Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 Online
- Interested applicants should visit Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal 2019 via https://immigration.gov.ng/ to apply.
- Choose to apply on the cadre/Rank you’re qualified for application registration form.
- Make sure you registered with the required document and valid email address.
- Login to your email address to complete the recruitment process
Interested candidates are requested to follow the guide above to fill NIS Application Form online.
In the meantime, Nigeria Immigration Recruitment is currently not out online. Visit NIS Recruitment Portal 2019 via
for more information on Immigration Service Recruitment Vacancies.
Here are other Federal job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Dssc Recruitment
- SARS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
If you need help you wish to know the latest news updates about the NIS Registration Form 2019; please give us your phone number and email address in the box below to keep you informed. Also, free to ask questions about this guide below.
Watch NIS Training Video below
Don’t Miss Out On Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2019, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.