NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship, NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship 2018, NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship 2018/2019, Apply Now for NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship 2018 Online. Read To The End
NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018
NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2018 – If you must always wonder why NNPC/Total University delayed before announcing the undergraduate’s application for their annual scholarship scheme, then you are not alone. So numerous scholars have asked us questions like;
Is NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship Form Out
How can I apply for NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2018
What are NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship Requirement
Which Field of Study is wanted for the NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2018
2018 NNPC/TOTAL University Scholarship Deadline
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application.
Yearly, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI),
Collectively by their investment associates, grant scholarships to meriting Nigerian scholars in any of the Nigeria University.
The presentation is intended for promoting academic perfection and excellence labor expansion in Nigeria. That is one of the numerous means TOTAL demonstrates its dedication to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply For NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ to apply.
Application Deadline Date: The table showing the complete dates and venue with be added here in due time… Just keep visiting this page
Stay updated about NNPC/Total University Scholarship 2018, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box.