Npower One Time Password (OTP) Code Number Validation 2017 and How to fix it
How To Fix to do Npower OTP Code Number Validation 2017, Are you amidst those that are having problems with N-power OTP code Number Validation for N-power final list candidates via npvn.npower.gov.ng? Continue below to see how to do it;
Npower One Time Password (OTP) Code Number Validation
Table of Contents
This information is for all the 2017 npower final beneficiaries still battling to gain access to the portal; please note that the npower team has simplified the status and the means in case you are still having issues.
Please read the post thoroughly to get the one time password. Please Note that the Administrators of the federal government social intervention scheme, N-Power, have immediately responded to the challenge being encountered by applicants in generating OTP codes which allows them to confirm their names on the list of 2017 successful applicants.
Note This: Npower final list came out on the 23rd of April 2018, however so many candidates are having issues with the otp code. Below, we’ll explain what an Npower Otp code is and how to get the validation/activation code.
You need to read this very thoughtfully so you can know what a npower otp code is, and even the possible ways to get the code.
Before we start teaching you how to check and get your npower otp number, we’d want you first to note the under-listed things carefully.
- Npower Nigeria Programme is for only unemployed Nigerians
- Npower is an empowerment programme
- Npower recently released list’s of all successful candidates for employment and deployment
- Npower Programme is free, you are not supposed to pay to anyone’s account to get shortlisted for deployment.
Warning: Do not disclose your Npower is OTP code to the public. Warmly make sure you keep your number save, don’t allow undesired persons to have access to your npower otp number. If you let someone, he/she may end up getting your code deleted from your phone or your email address. So you have to establish in more energy adequately securing your account. You are not to allow anyone to access your code without your notice.
Let’s move on and show you how to check your N-power OTP code on your mobile phone or email address.
How to Fix OTP Problem While Checking N-Power Selection Status
Once a qualified volunteer logs in to the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng platform with their phone number or email address and get a congratulatory message but does not automatically receive an OTP.
Such volunteer should follow the steps below;
- On the “Confirm OTP” page volunteer should click on “Retrieve it Here” Please see the screenshot with instruction on where to be clicked circled in black
- Volunteer should fill in the “Quickly retrieve OTP” option where he/she enters their chosen Program, Last 4 digits of the BVN, Year of Birth and Click on submit
- Once volunteer clicks on “Submit” an OTP automatically generates also see screenshot attach below
- As soon as the “Dismiss” button is clicked, the OTP appears on the required box and volunteer clicks on submit
- Volunteer has successfully generated an OTP, Volunteers is now required to set a new password to gain access to he/she profile.
If you are having issues generating your OTP code to login into NPVN portal simply dial *347*5*88#
Procedure to Check N-Power Selection Status
You can now check your final selection status at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Use your phone number or email address to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries.
- You will then see a message saying “Congratulations you have passed through the physical verification stage, Click next to proceed”
- Expect a One time Password [OTP] via text and email
- Input the OTP correct
- Change Password
- Upload profile image
- Start Learning.
We understand this article was significant, if yes, don’t hesitate to distribute this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus