NTA Recruitment 2019/2020 Form | See Application Form Portal Here – www.nta.ng
This article will serve as a guideline to know about NTA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 and how to apply for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2019. we will be explaining in details how NTA job online Recruitment is done.
However, before we proceed with this guides the NTA Application Form, and Employment opportunities can be found on www.nta.ng
Read Also: Oil and Gas Jobs In Nigeria
Please Note that the recruitment news and job updates on this website are ultimately free. We will never request for money for any updates.
In this guide, you will see the NTA Recruitment Requirement, Qualification, Process and how to apply for Recruitment form online via the website.
- SON Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
We have received many questions from applicants who want to know about Latest news updates about NTA Recruitment Application Form 2019 and how to fill the registration form online. Here are the common questions asked by Applicants about NTA Recruitment 2019 Portal and Process.
Apply Now: Job Vacancies In Lagos
- Is Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment Form out?
- Where can see Nigerian Television Authority 2019 Recruitment link?
- How to apply for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2019/2020?
- What is the latest news updates about Nigerian Television Authority 2019 Recruitment?
- Is Nigerian Television Authority Recruiting for 2019?
- What is Starting and the closing date for Nigerian Television Authority jobs in 2019?
Requirement For NTA Recruitment 2019/2020
Table of Contents
To be able to apply for NTA Job Vacancies for graduates and undergraduate you need to meet up with the following requirement and qualification listed below.
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
- Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture and Stammering.
However, If you have a meetup with the above requirements and qualifications, then you can proceed to submit your Application form for NTA employment opportunities through the NTA Portal
How To Apply For Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2019/2020
Furthermore, See how to fill NTA Recruitment Application Form online, see here below.
Interested candidates are requested to fill an application form which will b submitted received from their NTA Head office
In the meantime, NTA Job Recruitment is currently not out online. Visit NTA Recruitment Portal 2019 via
for more information on National Council for Arts and Culture Vacancies.
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
If you need help you wish to know the latest news updates about the
Nigerian Television Authority Registration Form 2019; please give us your phone number and email address in the box below to keep you informed. Also, free to ask questions about this guide below.
Don’t Miss Out On Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2019, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.