Ntel Job Recruitment 2018 | Apply Ntel Jobs In Nigeria
Ntel Job Recruitment | Ntel Job Recruitment 2018 | Ntel Nigeria is currently looking for suitably and qualified Candidates to take-up the job opening in their firm, Continue below for job requirement and qualification and other important update free of charge.
The brand is the ultimate 4G / LTE-Advanced system that displays the standard design, fully identifying the Voice-over-LTE and the fastest Internet (up to 100Mbps). (Writing Company)
Our speech is by contributing to innovative communications programs and inequalities.
Ntel Job Recruitment 2018
We recruiting to complete the vacant status below:
Title: Sales Coach
Key Role Responsibilities
- Enhancement of Sales force productivity through on the Job field coaching and training.
- Field accompaniment of selected sales personnel monthly.
- Analyse location’s performance and understanding of goal setting
- Assess and analyse business needs with recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills Key Performance Measures
- Conducting Needs Analysis: Ensure assessment and analysis of Sales team performance every month.
- Execution of Learning & Development Plan for Front-line Employees: Ensure 90% delivery of all training on the Learning & Development Plan
- Re-enforcement of the classroom training to enhance strategy execution on the field.
- Prompt field intervention and quality control of our sales processes.
- Identifying the training needs of the sales force working largely with the field.
- Monthly reporting on general health status of the sales team.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Facilitator evaluation: Obtain 90% satisfaction in facilitator evaluation
- Product and devices Knowledge and expertise:.95% average score of monthly knowledge test of all Front-line Employees.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience including: 3 years in a supervisory role relevant to sales and channel management experience
- Experience in customer management
- Telecommunications experience
- Strong network of connections is an asset.
- Relevant Professional qualification from a recognized Body is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ntel’s products and the competitive environment
- Sales and Marketing management.
- Understanding of the Telecommunication business.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Coaching/mentoring skills
- Leadership skills
- Channel management skills
- Persuasive skills
- Risk Management skills
- Time management skills.
- People management skills
- Communication skills (English fluency)
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Results Driven
- Customer/Client Focus
- Attention to detail
- Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer and Information Technology Appreciation
- Microsoft Office
- Devices and Operating system.
- Team player
How TO Apply The Above Job Vacancy
Interested candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Coach” as the subject matter of your application.
Note: Candidates who meet the job requirement are eligible to apply.
21st February, 2018.
Don’t Miss Out On Ntel Job Recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.