NUC Recruitment 2019/2020 Apply for NUC Nigeria Vacancies – nuc.edu.ng
This article will serve as a guideline to know about NUC Recruitment Form 2018/2019. we will be explaining in details how National University Commission job online Recruitment is conducted.
However, before we proceed with this guides the NUC Application Form, and Employment opportunities can be found on nuc.edu.ng
Read Also: NPower Recruitment
Please Note that the recruitment news and job updates on this website are ultimately free. We will never request for money for any updates.
In this guide, you will see the NUC Recruitment Requirement, Qualification, Process and how to apply for Recruitment form online via the website.
- SON Recruitment;
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
We have recieved many questions from applicants who want to know about Latest news updates about NUC Recruitment Application Form 2019 and how to fill the registration form online. Here are the common questions asked by Applicants about NUC Recruitment 2019 Portal and Process.
- Is National University Commission Recruitment Form out?
- Where can see National University Commission 2019 Recruitment link?
- How to apply for National University Commission Recruitment 2019/2020?
- What is the latest news updates about National University Commission 2019 Recruitment?
- Is National University Commission Recruiting for 2019?
- What is Starting and the closing date for National University Commission jobs in 2019?
Requirement For NUC 2019/2020 Recruitment
Table of Contents
To be able to apply for NUC Job Vacancies for graduates and undergraduate you need to meet up with the following requirement and qualification listed below.
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
- Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture and Stammering.
However, If you have a meetup with the above requirements and qualifications, then you can proceed to submit your Application form for NUC employment opportunities through the NUC Head Office.
How To Apply For National University Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
Furthermore, See how to fill NUC Recruitment Application Form online, see here below.
Interested candidates are requested to fill an application form which will b submitted received from their NUC Head Office
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
In the meantime, NUC Job Recruitment is currently not out online. Visit NUC Recruitment Portal 2019 via nuc.edu.ng for more information on NUC Nigeria Vacancies.
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
Stay updated about National University Commission Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.