NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan Application Form – www.portal.empowerthecorps.ng Register Here
Are you among the serving corp looking for where to get Cash Loan? Do you want NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan in 2019? See how to get 45,000 to 100,000 Cash loan as a serving corps here in Nigeria.
In this guide, you will see and understand how to fill NYSC Cash Loan 2019 Application form online right now. The NYSC Loan Grant program is available to all the serving corps in the 36 states of Nigeria.
Nigeria Youth Services Member has been complaining bitterly about the late payment of their allowance by the federal government, but now the solution to that problem is here. With the help of NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan, corps members cannot wait until they recieved their monthly allowance before they can solve their pressing need.
Apply Also: Federal Government Grants
However, with the assistant of www.portal.empowerthecorps.ng Nysc member can be able to set-up a business of their choice while serving their fathers land.
Empowering The Corps(ETC) has four different categories continue reading to see the requirement to fill NYSC ETC Cash loan registration form online. See right now how to get a loan to start any business of your choice as a serving corps in Nigeria.
NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan By Credit Direct Limited Breakdown
Table of Contents
Empowering The Corps (ETC) is a platform established to facilitate NYSC members with seed Capitals to set-up their own business just after their SAED training, Equally to provide financial assistant to youth corps members to acquire assets and obtain professional certification. see the application process right away below:
- eRegistration and Authentication of Corp Members
- Profiling and Activation of Corp Members
- Loan Application and Approvals
- Loan Disbursement and Repayment
ETC Programme four (4) tailored packages
BIZ STARTER PACKAGE
This is designed to help corps enrolled under the skill acquisition package and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED). This package will enable corp member to get a loan to set-up a small business that yields more money for then and equally serves as employment opportunities to them.
This package is for members who want to buy some product for instance household product like (Television, Generators, Freezer and grinding machine). However, this package helps to deliver this product at their doorsteps at a cheaper rate.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION PACKAGE
In this package corps who seek to expand their knowledge in a different field of study are provided with renowned professional across the nation to help them in their Career advancement at cheaper and affordable rate. In summary, it helps corps member increases their employment opportunities after service.
This package helps you with money to solve all your financial problems right away.
NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan Eligibility
- Candidate must be a serving NYSC.
- The candidate is obligated to have a valid NYSC account number.
- Applicant has a valid phone number, and email address and both MUST be the likewise as that used to register on the NYSC portal for posting.
- Applicant must have registered on the ETC social networking platform.
Required Documentation For ETC Loan
- Your NYSC ID Card
- Passport (showing full face and shoulder) of the applicant.
- Photo of applicants wearing full NYSC regalia
- Valid ATM Card for the Youth Corps account
- Capture of Letter of Undertaking signed and dated by Corps Members
- PPA Posting letter
How To Register For NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan Application Form in 36 States
- Visit https://portal.empowerthecorps.ng/ to apply
- Join TC social networking platform to create a profile.
- Log on to ETC portal and fill the registration form online.
- Make sure all the required documents are ready
- Next is to choose your desired package
- Type in your NYSC call-up Number
- Enter your Password to sign in
- Create Account via https://portal.empowerthecorps.ng/Account/Register
Application can be done only via ETC Social Networking portal.
Make sure to drop a comment below now if you have any question or contribution.