O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria 2019 | Apply Jobs For O’ Level Holders Here
Are you an O’ level or SSCE holder, and you are searching for a lucrative government job in Nigeria? Even though that the economy of the country is going down day by day, there are still many jobs which an O’ level holder can apply and be recruited to support oneself despite the condition of the country.
O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria
Table of Contents
On this web page, we will give you authentic information about the O’ Level Jobs in Nigeria and jobs for o level jobs, ssce job vacancy in Lagos.
Job Title: World Health Organization (WHO)
World Health Organization (WHO) is the coordinating and planning specialist for wellbeing inside the United Nations framework. It is in charge of giving administration on worldwide wellbeing matters, forming the wellbeing research motivation, setting standards and principles, articulating proof based approach alternatives, giving specialized help to nations and checking and surveying wellbeing patterns.
- Essential: Completion of Secondary education, preferably supplemented by a Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Desirable: Training in accounting/bookkeeping or equivalent work-related experience
- Essential: At least 2 years’ experience commensurate with the duties of the posts and its grade in an international, public or private organization of repute
- Desirable: Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral International Organizations in the country is an Advantage
- Proven skills on standard office software; Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Training in Oracle or other ERP system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should: Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited is a backup of Synergy Guards UK Limited a set up Integrated Security Services Solution organization situated in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. We give prepared and authorized security work force to Governments, Educational Institutions and driving organizations.
- Qualifications: Minimum of SSCE.
- Former experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all about the O’ Level Government Jobs In Nigeria, to stay updated about the latest O’ Level Jobs kindly drop your number or email address in the comment box below to stay updated.