Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria 2019/2020 | See 50 Oil And Gas Job Vacancies Today
Are you in search of Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria 2019? Do you want to know how to get the latest oil and gas job vacancies? Furthermore, you will see on this guide how to apply for oil and gas job recruitment.
To begin with, you will discover recent oil and gas graduate jobs vacancies available today right now. If you want to secure high paying jobs in oil and gas job companies, this guide is for you.
However, we’ll also show you how to get the latest oil and gas jobs opportunities in Nigeria. Before we proceed, you should know these jobs are for graduates and non-graduates.
Next, in this guide will be the requirements for new oil and gas jobs recruitment in Nigeria. You have to understand the general needs and academic qualification before applying for oil and gas job openings in Nigeria.
Requirements for oil and gas job vacancies in Nigeria 2019
Table of Contents
However, If you want to apply for oil and gas recruitment for the graduate trainee jobs, internship jobs, and entry-level jobs, you must meet up with the requirement below.
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
- In conclusion, Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture and Stammering.
Oil and Gas Job Vacancies Requirement For Non-graduates
In the first place as a non-graduates, you do not need much to secure jobs in the oil and gas companies.
You must present your Waec result with good grades.
Also, you need to have a valid means of identificration.
How To Apply For Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria 2019
However, below are the list of oil and gas companies in Nigeria, you can submit your CV on their recruitment portal for the latest jobs opening.
- Total Oil and Gas
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
- Exxon Mobil
- Idofed Oil and Gas Services
- JC International Ltd
- MRS Group
- OilPro Oil and Gas Ltd
- Orbital Proconsult Engineering Services Ltd
- Oseberg Oil & Gas Ltd
- Pakej Oil & Gas Nigeria Ltd
- PetroQuip Nigeria Ltd
- Seven Energy
- Viluton Energy
- Capital Oil
- Capital Oil and Gas Industries Ltd
- Fanfiled Global Resources
- JN2T Energy Limited
- Mic Martins Energy Ltd
Vacant Position In oil and gas jobs in Nigeria
Hence you to start your oil and gas career in Nigeria, you need to apply from the following vacant positions.
Gas operator vacancy
Oil and gas legal jobs vacancy
However, follow the link below to apply.
Lastly, Do not pay anyone for this job vacancy.
Is Any Oil and Gas Company Recruiting Now?
Furthermore, Oil and gas companies is recruiting new staff on a monthly basis. oil and gas jobs companies recruitment website are always open in the following months listed below.
Do you want us to inform you about the latest Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria 2019 ?However, if your answered yes! Comment below with your phone number and email address.