Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now For PLAC Jobs
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre, PLAC, Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment 2018/2019, Apply Now for the ongoing Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment – Read to the end for more update;
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment 2018
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) – Established in 2009, PLAC is an autonomous, non-partisan, non-profit capacity building organization that operates to extend democratic governance and citizens’ assistance in Nigeria. Through broad-based technical assistance and training, PLAC serves to increase citizens’ commitment to government institutions and to support for legal and policy reforms and promote transparency and accountability in policy and decision-making processes.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Legislative Internship Programme
Location: Abuja, FCT
Duration: January – March, 2018
- We are implementing a 5-week long internship programme for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
- At least, a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- PLAC will support interns with weekly stipends to cover transportation costs within Abuja and lunch for the duration.
- Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern.
- It is advised that prospective interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation for interns.
- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2018
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now WFP Jobs
- 9mobile Jobs Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduates Jobs In Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a two-page Resume or Curriculum Vitae (MS – Word format) saved in your name and a 300-word “Statement of Interest/Purpose” indicating the importance of your participation in this programme to: email@example.com
- The Statement of Interest/Purpose should be sent as an in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment
- Applications sent after the closing date shall not be entertained
Application Deadline: 19th January, 2018.
stay update about PLAC Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.