Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2018 Application Form – www.pcc.gov.ng
Apply for PCC jobs online, Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2018/2019, Public Complaints Commission are welcoming applications from pleasantly qualified and hardworking Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. Continue below to see full guideline on how to apply.
Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will find the first information about the 2018 Public Complaints Commission job vacancy, the application of employment, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and some vital information will be posted here for free.
The Public Complaints Commission (PCC) 2018/2019 is expected in the country until date. We have received many requests from applicants on some terraces that are wanting to know about the 2018 Application Process format. Many applicants have asked us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Public Complaints Commission 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Public Complaints Commission form?
- Is the Public Complaints Commission 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Public Complaints Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Public Complaints Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Public Complaints Commission Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Rumors have spread that the recruitment form of the Public Complaints Commission 2018/2019 is now available online; Some even provide phone numbers for innocent Aspirants to call them to offer the Commission’s Request Form for public complaints in exchange for cash or any other form of satisfaction. – “All this information is false – Be cautious”
The fundamental purpose of recruiting the Commission for public complaints is to create more jobs for young people and graduates in Nigeria. In doing so, unemployment in Nigeria will be reduced and will become a history of the past.
About Public Complaints Commission.
The Nigeria Ombudman (Public Complaints Commission) is the machinery for the control of administrative excesses (non- adherence to procedures or abuse of law). It is an organ of the government set up to redress complaints lodged by aggrieved citizens or residents in Nigeria against administrative injustice.
The Commission aims at promoting social justice for the individual citizen. It is also to provide a viable option for Nigerians or anyone resident in Nigeria seeking redress against injustice arising from administrative bureaucratic errors, omission or abuse by officials of government, or limited liability companies in Nigeria.
The Commission also has the role of improving public administration in the laws, procedures, practices, rules and regulations and standard behavior of officials. These are provided for in the ACT, CAP 37 LFN 2004.
The primary function of the Public Complaints Commission is to provide impartial investigation on behalf of the complainants who feel aggrieved by the action or inaction of the government or local government or private companies.
The Commission’s investigation department is divided into 4 sections each handling a specific area. These are:
- Private sector
- Public sector
- Community Relations
- Banking and financial institutions.
Applicants applying for the Public Complaints Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply.
Critical! Presently, the demand for enlistment f0rm for the Public Claims Commission isn’t accessible on the web, DESIGN any sort of advertisement that you find. This page will be refreshed instantly that the shape is out.
To be ascertain if the PublicPublic Complaints Commission Recruitment 2018 has not officially started, reach out to the official website: http://pcc.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We esteem your conclusion and we anticipate it. Subsequently, on the off chance that you require us to sustain you with more refreshed information at the correct time about PCC Recruitment 2018, sympathetically give us your telephone number and email Address in thecomment box underneath.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+