Redeemers University Recruitment 2019/2020 | Apply For Lecturing Jobs In Nigeria
Are you in search of the latest recruitment at redeemer university? However, Here’s in this article you learn how to apply for 2019/2020 Redeemers University Recruitment right now. Furthermore, Redeemer university job board is at the moment welcoming applications from qualified candidate for their latest job vacancies.
Do you want to be a staff at redeemer’s university? Are you searching for lecturing jobs in Nigeria? However, if you fall in any of the categories, these job opportunities are for you. This post is to notify all general public about ongoing Redeemer University Ede recruitment.
To begin with, below are the general requirement for Redeemer university latest recruitment. If you want to apply, make sure you follow the guideline below to submit your application form.
Requirement For Redeemers University Recruitment 2019/2020
Table of Contents
- Applicants must have a good University honours degree in relevant disciplines.
- Applicants must be a computer literacy
In brief, below are the vacant positions at Redeemers University.
- HMO Billing Officer (RUHESS 06/RUHESS 07)
- Programmer II (RUHSS 07)
- Deputy Registrar (RUHSS 14)
- Staff Nurse/Midwife I (RUHESS 07)
- Senior Lecturer (RUASS 5)
- Laboratory Technologist I (RUHSS 08)
- Technical Officer II (RUHSS 07)
- Lecturer II (RUASS 3)
- Senior Medical Officer (RUNMESS 03/RUHSS 11)
- Librarian II/Law Librarian (RUASS 2)
- Consultant Family Physician (RUNMESS 06/RUHSS 14)
- Assistant Librarian (RUASS 1)
- Language Laboratory Technologist I (Phonology) – (RUHSS 08)
- Clinical Instructor II (RUHSS 7)
- Catering Officer (RUHSS 07)
- Senior Advancement Officer I (RUHSS 08)
- Deputy University Librarian (RUASS 6)
- Lecturer I (RUASS 4)
- Medical Records Technician (RUHSS 06)
- Medical Officer I (RUNMESS 02/RUHSS 09)
- Assistant Lecturer (RUASS 2)
- Senior Computer Technician (RUHSS 07)
- Senior Media Relations Officer (RUHSS 09)
- Reader (RUASS 6)
- Deputy Director (RUHSS 14)
- Network Engineer I (RUHSS 08)
- Systems Developer/Programmer I (RUHSS 08)
- Professor (RUASS 07)
- Graduate Lecturer (RUASS 1)
How To Apply For Redeemers University Recruitment 2019/2020
However, applicants should use the link below to apply.
Also, candidates should submit 15 type-written copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials and supporting documentation. The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/ Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Post-Graduate Supervision
- Current Position and Date Of Last Promotion/Appointment/Regrading
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences/ Workshops/ Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to the “Registrar” of the University at: email@example.com in pdf.
- Proposed date of availability for duty if selected.
Applications and supporting documents are to be forwarded or hand delivered to:
P.M.B. 230, Ede,
Apply Also: Teaching Jobs In Lagos
Redeemers University Jobs Vacancies Closing Date
In conclusion, Application submission Deadline is on 3rd June 2019.
Please share this post with your friends and family on facebook and twitter. Lastly, if you’ve any question, you can make use of our comment box below right now.