Safaricom Discover Management Trainees 2018 | Apply Here Now
Safaricom Discover Management Trainees | Safaricom Discover Management Trainees 2018 | Safaricom Discover Management are welcoming applications from hard-working, suitably and qualified candidates for the Trainees Program, continue below for requirement and qualifications.
Safaricom Discover Management Trainees 2018
The Graduate management Trainee program offers world-wide advice in lively drama and strengthens its strengths in the business.
This is designed to explore the difference in the next Safaricom years by providing the best opportunities for young men now from the world’s leading universities.
It ensures that we meet a specialized home environment that will guide our business to bring us the goal of development.
The program originates with its assets for a future that will be compatible with people who need to earn results and leave a consistent perspective by finding interesting answers to important topics.
We are in this way deserving to announce the Safaricom Discover Management Trainees list.
As we select our Management learners, we are searching for brilliant, remarkable and balanced people, who can be produced to join their scholarly quality with solid group working and authority capabilities.
Considering our daily needs, we are looking for a person who will comply with them:
Title: Discover Management Trainees
This is an 18 months program designed to prepare future leaders to assume challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business leadership roles. The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment. We aspire to grow our talent pipeline to have more diversity that challenges perspective by individuals with the potential and capability to drive Safaricom to new era of telecoms
- To work with other managers to plan and direct the work of divisions.
- To receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- To work in different divisions to gain perspective of the business as a whole.
- To attend periodic evaluations.
- To prepare reports for management as and when required.
- To identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- To work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and promote profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree (Second Upper) from a recognized university. First class will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate or MUST have graduated within the last 1 year from the date of advert.
- Excellent communication skills;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be of added advantage
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly Click Here to Apply
Don’t Miss Out On Safaricom Discover Management Trainees 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.