SARS Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Special Anti-Robbery Squad Form is Here: www.npf.gov.ng
SARS Recruitment | SARS Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Special Anti-Robbery Squad Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Special Anti-Robbery Squad are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. Continue below for more details;
SARS Recruitment 2018 – In this post, we will feed you with authentic information on SARS Recruitment requirements, application form, qualifications and how to apply for SARS Recruitment jobs. Make sure you read this post to the end to grab all the necessary update.
SARS Recruitment 2018
Many people have keep their ears open waiting for the forthcoming SARS Recruitment; our team has received countless requests by applicants on our different social platforms wanting to know the latest information about the 2018 SARS Recruitment Application form. Numerous aspirants have been continuously asking us questions like;
- What is latest Infomation on SARS Recruitment 2018, etc.?
- How Can I Apply for SARS Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 SARS Recruitment form?
- Is the SARS 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will SARS Recruitment start?
- Will SARS Recruitment Still Hold For 2018 etc.?
Reports have been spreading like a wheel fire that the SARS Recruitment 2018/2019 form is out; some internet fraudsters have taken this opportunity to scam Aspirants by promising to offer them job at the SARS Recruitment or give them Application Form in return for money or any other thing. – “PLEASE BE WARM ALL THIS INFORMATION ARE FALSE – DON’T FALL A VICTIM ”
The fundamental objective of the SARS Recruitment is to produce jobs for Nigerian citizens both for graduate and undergraduates. By thus doing, unemployment will be eliminated in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and it will become the story of the past.
Educational Qualification For SARS Recruitment 2018
1. You must have at least 4 credits in not over two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. note that English Language is a necessary credit.
2. Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate
General Requirements For SARS Recruitment 2018
Before joining the For Nigeria SARS Recruitment 2017 every applicant must meet the general requirements listed below:
1. Applicant must be 18 years above
2. Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
3. Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
4. Have fully expanded chest measurements of not less than 0.87m.
5. Must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
6. Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
- Sight problem
- Flat foot
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major operation
- Stammering or any other natural disability
7. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
8. Be free any member of any secret society
9. Applicant must no criminal conviction.
10. Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2017.
11. All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centers for their respective states
12. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
How To AppyFor Nigeria SARS Recruitment 2018
NOTICE! AT THIS MOMENT, SARS Recruitment 2018 Application Form is unavailable online, PLEASE IGNORE any advert you come across. This article will be updated once the form is out.
To ascertain if the SARS Recruitment 2018 has formally commenced, please we advise you to visit official SARS Recruitment website: www.npf.gov.ng or Visit this web page regularly for we shall notify you once the SARS Recruitment form is out.
1. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
2. Application form for The SARS 2018 is not yet out
Don’t Miss Out On SARS Recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.