SMEDAN Recruitment 2019/2020: Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form – smedan.gov.ng
This guide will, however, educate you on the latest jobs opportunities on Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria, Continue reading for more information on how to apply.
This webpage will inform with the basic requirement and qualification needed for SMEDAN Recruitment News and also guidelines on how to apply.
- SON Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
This article will furthermore answer the questions. Listed below
- Is SMEDAN recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will SMEDAN 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the SMEDAN Recruitment 2019 form?
- Please, what is the latest update about SMEDAN 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the SMEDAN 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- Is the SMEDAN 2019 Recruitment portal officially open?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the NAIC Recruitment portal.
SMEDAN Recruitment Qualification/Requirement.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
How To Apply For Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria Jobs 2019/2020
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
In the meantime; Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria does not have any vacant position and are not accepting any application.
By the way, if you want us to inform you once the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria Recruitment is out online, comment below with your phone number and email address.
If you’re interested and wanted to be updated with the latest information regarding SMEDAN Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly comment below with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.