Get Inspired by the Suits and become a Real-Life Lawyer
Watched Suits? Want To work in a Law firm like Pearson Hardman wearing expensive tailored suits? Curious about what Adjournment, Affidavit, Jurisdiction, Attorney, Debtor Property and all other fancy words mean? You can be Lawyer as charismatic as Harvey, smart as Mike or ambitious as Louis and solve cases like them.
Suits, one of the most popular TV series has a record of viewership on USA TV network this season. This TV show revolves around a fictional law firm and portrays how law is practiced in the USA in general. Suits mostly revolve around Jessica the co-founder and naming partner, Harvey the senior partner, Mike the associate, Rachael the Paralegal, Louis the Senior partner, Donna the Legal Secretary and how they solve the various cases.
The lawyer also called an attorney who gives legal advices to people, governmental agencies, and businesses and offer representation for them. There are various types of lawyers such as Criminal lawyers, Employment, Real Estate, Immigration and Corporate Lawyers to name a few.
How to become a Lawyer?
The first step to become a lawyer is to complete a bachelor’s degree. It is important to complete the undergraduate program related to law, like Public History or literature but it is not mandatory. Once you complete the bachelor’s program, you can enroll into a Law degree. Law Schools or an Online Law Degree Program can help you become a Lawyer and gain necessary skills.
What are Law Schools?
Law school is an institution which helps the students to become a lawyer by helping them specialize in law studies or jurisdiction. It provides law degrees where you can enroll in if you’re interested in the profession. The institutions provide relevant and necessary skills needed to become a lawyer.
Online Law Degrees
Online Law degrees are offered by accredited law schools to helps students become lawyers by offering them to learn the course content through the internet. It is accessible as the students can learn the course at any time they want to. The learning takes place at their pace.
Benefits of Pursuing Online degrees
- One of the main benefits of enrolling in online degree is that students have flexibility in pursuing the course. They can put up a schedule which suits them in the best and learn accordingly. They can switch between their jobs and their learning as they don’t have a fixed timing.
- They have a significant reduction in terms of cost as compared to on-campus degrees due to numerous reasons such as transportation cost, rent and many others.
- They are given an access to a portal where they can watch lectures, have interaction with other students and have a list of homework, assignments and other activities related to the law degree.
- They have very good networking opportunities.
- They also have Instructor-Student time where they can talk about the subjects more deeply.
Colleges that offer best Online Law degree:
- Best online colleges in Georgia that offers Law degree is Emory University, South University.
- Best Online Colleges in Washington that offer Law degree are George Washington University, Central Washington University.
- Best Online College in Colorado that offers Law degree is the University of Denver.
Best Online Law Degree Programs in USA includes Western Carolina University, Central Washington University, Valdosta State University, William Woods University.
On completing a degree in a law, one gains an analytical, communication and networking skills. Other than that they become creative, have good judgment, research, and good analytical skills. Lawyers also prepare legal documents, discuss with colleagues, interact with clients, analyze the law, gather evidence, and select the jurors and much more.