Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge 2018 In Nigeria – Apply Here
This to inform the general public and interested candidate that Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge 2018 is now officially opened and are welcoming Applications from qualified aspirants, continue below to see how to apply for Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge 2018.
Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge 2018
The Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge aims to leverage digital technology, innovation and expertise outside the traditional financial service providers, to improve efficiencies and capture new opportunities that add value to customers. This innovation Challenge is an initiative sponsored by the Stanbic IBTC Holdings and will be delivered by Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria.
Do you have an innovative idea or technology-driven solution? Apply for the Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge.
The top three (3) selected ideas will receive immediate cash prizes and further pre-incubation support via the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) pre-incubation services.
The winning solution will receive total funding valued at $15,000; $12,500 in cash, and workspace in the Stanbic IBTC Blue Lab (valued at $2500).
They invite entries from technology startups and product development teams across Nigeria, with the skills and expertise required to execute world-class solutions to identified areas within Stanbic IBTC:
Card Insurance: The branch network aims to revamp the card issuance system, to ensure that every customer is able to claim their debit cards. How might we improve the process of customer card deliveries to be more seamless and cost-efficient
Data Analysis: Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Limited houses vast amounts of data that can be utilized to serve its customers better. How might we create an efficient data analytics system that collects and collates relevant customer data, and transforms them into insights used to improve service delivery?
Stock Trading: With changing consumer behavior, Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited needs to constantly adapt its online trading platform to users’ preferences. How might we improve the customer trading experience through creating a simplified trading platform that is easy to understand?
They invite entries from product development teams and technology startups across Nigeria that have the skills and expertise to execute on world class solutions .
- Application is opened to Product development teams and Technology startups across Nigeria.
- Have the skills and expertise to execute on world class solutions.
- Individuals and partnerships (of not more than 3 persons) from university students, software developers, academics and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
- You can submit working prototypes, applications, technologies, tools, services or other kinds of digital innovation.
The challenge is not open to:
- Persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years old.
- Employees of Co-creation Hub (CcHUB), Stanbic IBTC and its affiliates.
- Anyone professionally involved in the development or administration of this Challenge.
- Any employee whose employer’s guidelines or regulations do not allow entry in the Challenge.
To apply, click here
Application Deadline: September 14, 2018.
That’s all on Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge 2018, share this information with your friends.