The Economist Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Online Now
The Economist Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018, The Economist, The Economist Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018, Apply now for The ongoing Economist Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018/2019 Online – Continue below for more information;
The Economist Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018
The Economist is an English-language weekly magazine-format newspaper controlled by the Economist Group and published at offices in London.
- NUC Recruitment 2018/2019 Apply Now Online Graduate Vacancies
- World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now Graduate Vacancies In Nigeria
- Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now for Graduate Job Online
The Economist online offers authoritative insight and view on international news, politics, business, finance, science, and technology.
The Economist welcomes applications for the 2018 Richard Casement internship. We are examining a would-be journalist to spend three months of the summer working on the newspaper in London, writing about science and technology.
Job Title: Intern
- Applicants should write a letter introducing themselves and an article of about 600 words that they think would be suitable for publication in the Science and Technology section.
- They should be prepared to come for an interview in London or New York.
- A stipend of £2,000 a month will be paid to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
The above document should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: January 26th, 2018
Stay updated about The Economist Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message via the box below.