UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Apply For United Bank of Africa (uba) Graduate Trainee Here
Are you a graduate searching for banking jobs in Nigeria? Do you want to learn how to apply for UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019? However, currently, UBA graduate trainee schemes for entry-level candidates is ongoing.
Furthermore, this post is to notify the general public about UBA massive recruitment for fresh graduate. Also, if you want to start to discover how to start UBA Career this guide is for you.
To begin with, Do you want to secure high paying banking jobs in the banking industry? If yes! You’ve to kick start with United Bank for Africa Plc (uba) graduate trainee recruitment 2019.
Hence, you want to start your UBA career through graduate trainee entry-level you’ve to know all it takes to get UBA Form 2019. Below are the general requirement and academic qualification for uba bank fresh graduate trainee recruitment 2019.
Requirement For United Bank For Africa Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2O19
Table of Contents
Hence, if you want to apply for UBA Bank Entry Level job vacancies 2019. The very first thing is to meet up with the requirements below before the application form submission online.
- Applicants must have at least of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution.
- Bank Job aspirants must have completed the NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years old before December this year. However, younger candidates are also welcome.
- Candidates must have five credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), for one sitting.
- Applicants must be willing and ready to work.
Before we move to the next stage of the guide below are some questions that will answer by this post.
Is uba bank recruiting now?
How much is uba bank 2019 recruitment form?
What is the starting date for uba bank recruitment?
How can i apply for 2019 uba bank recruitment form?
What is the latest news update about uba bank jobs?
However, just we said earlier all the answer to these questions would be answered here in this job update. Therefore read this post to the end to find out about how to apply for UBA bank nationwide massive job recruitment. And also see UBA bank limited recruitment process.
How To Apply For UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 Via UBA Registration Form Portal
Generally, this guide will not be complete if we do not show how to apply for this latest jobs in Nigeria. Therefore you’ve to pay attention to this section on of these guide. Here now we will show you Uba bank application form portal and how to submit your cv online for high paying banking jobs in Nigeria.
- Firstly, you’ve to visit the UBA career portal 2019. Afterward, click on Register at the top corner of your screen to begin registration.
- Next, is to check your email address to activate your account.
- However, log in with your email address and password.
- Finally, you will be asked to provide your CV, and it must contain the information below.
- Education Qualification
- Employment history if any
- In addition to that your NYSC certificate and identity documents
UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal
Apply Also: Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
26th April, 2019
However, multiple application will lead to disqualification.
Also, all the successful shortlisted applicants will be informed via Email inviting them for the aptitude test.
NABTEB qualifications are not accepted
Finally, Do not pay anyone for the application form; you can only apply via Polaris bank official website.
Don’t forget to share this guide on UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.