UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2018 | Cut Off Mark and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise
UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2018, Cut Off Mark and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise 2018, The University of Jos, UNIJOS Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out online. UNIJOS post-UTME cut-off mark is 180. Continue below for all you need to know;
UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2018
The general public is at this moment informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of the University of Jos are now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Currently, UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online; PLEASE OVERLOOK any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated instantly the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNIJOS in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- University of Jos requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening. Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISION PROCESSING.
Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Note: Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 24th October 2017
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data / credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
We appreciate your assessment and we anticipate it. Henceforth, in the event that you require us to nourish you with more refreshed data at the opportune time about UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2018, generously give us your telephone number and email Address in the remark box beneath.
What’s your interpretation of this? We trust this article was useful, if yes, don’t falter to impart this data to your companions on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google in addition to.