University of Canterbury International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students 2018
Applications are at this moment welcomed for the 25 University of Canterbury Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students. Interested and qualified students should continue below to see how to apply.
The University of Canterbury (UC), New Zealand, recently announced it’s new undergraduate scholarships for international students to boost its international student’s intake for 2017/2018 academic session. The scholarship is available to 24 international students each year to be granted to eligible students for up to four years.
University of Canterbury International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
These scholarships are instituted on the year 2011 to identify and support top achieving international students who have gained University Entrance or the equivalent and who will commence a preparatory programme or undergraduate degree at the University of Canterbury. The first awards will be made in 2012.
Offered Since: 2011
International Student Undergraduate Scholarship by the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, awarded annually. This scholarship is for Fall 2018/2019 academic session.
$10,000 – $20,000
Eligible Countries For The Scholarship:
Who is Eligible for the University of Canterbury International Scholarship:
- Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Applicants must be completing, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme (see regulations for details).
- Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a programme at the UC International College are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship may not be held by students who: (1) have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree programme at a New Zealand tertiary institution; or (2) have applied for Transfer of Credit from a New Zealand tertiary institution to an undergraduate degree programme at UC.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrolment at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
One (1) year
How to Apply for the University of Canterbury International Scholarship:
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.
Candidates are advised to check the application forms and regulations for eligibility criteria, scholarship value and tenure, and closing dates from the link below to ensure the above information is current and accurate.
15th August 2018.