University of Lagos Recruitment 2017 for Administrative/Facility Officer.
University of Lagos, UNILAG, University of Lagos Recruitment 2017, You can now Apply for University of Lagos Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for UNILAG Recruitment 2017 – See the proceduces below;
University of Lagos Recruitment 2017
The University of Lagos was founded in 1962 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria to promote the promotion of learning. It is situated in the urban and commercial city of Lagos, with the main campus in Akoka. Its other schools are at Yaba and the College of Medicine, University of Lagos (CMUL) Idi-Araba. The University offers both full-time and part-time study for students with an overall student population of over 50,000 (regular and part-time at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels). It has a staff strength of over 4,000.
pplications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/Facility Officer
- Administrative/Facility Officer to manage a Female Hostel.
- The applicant must be a female graduate of Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics or any Social Science/Administrative degree with an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Two (2) to three (3) years cognate experience as an Administrative/Facility officer will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 30 and 35years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 8th December, 2017.
- Jumia Nigeria Graduate Recruitment December 2017 | Apply for Jumia Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form and Guide 2017/2018 – recruitment.army.mil.ng
- United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2017 | Apply for UNDP Ongoing Recruitment
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply Online
- Seedco West Africa Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements