Are you in search of Waec Recruitment Form 2019? Here, you will see how to apply for massive West African Examinations Council recruitment 2019/2020 today. However, If you’re searching for the West African Examinations Council job portal 2019 ensure you read this post till the end.
Furthermore, you have to understand that the Waec recruitment portal 2019 remains recruitment.waec.com.ng. In the first place, this guide is to educate all the graduate in search of Waec examiners recruitment form and how to submit their application form online.
Do you want to learn how to get West African Examinations Council staff recruitment form website? If your answer is yes! Continue reading to see how to obtain an Waec office recruitment application registration form.
Next, on this guide will be to show you latest Waec job recruitment 2019 requirement, process and qualification. However, you must meet up with all the required details below before submitting your application form online.
Waec Recruitment Requirement 2019/2020?
Table of Contents
If you want to apply for Waec job vacancies, you must meet-up with the qualifications. In brief, If you want to apply for the ongoing recruitment at West African Examinations Council, you’ve to follow the instruction below.
- Applicants must be able to operate a personal computer and also has a basic knowledge of web-based systems
- However, applicants must be self-motivated and able to write useful reports; analyse and review research reports.
- Also, the candidate should be able to work for an extra hour with little or no supervision.
- Furthermore, Applicants should be fit to work with people and must adapt to changes.
- Applicants must have excellent communication, influencing, and analytical skills.
- Applicants must not be more than 40years before the application deadline.
- Candidate must have five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For Massive Recruitment at the West African Examinations Council 2019/2020 via recruitment.waec.com.ng
You can find the Waec board recruitment in Nigeria by kindly visiting any Waec recruitment portal. Furthermore, Ensure you follow the guideline here on this guide. And also meet up with the requirements and qualification of the job vacancy.
If you want the latest update on West African Examinations Council Jobs Recruitment Form 2019, you’re to check Waec job portal right now.
Waec Recruitment Vacant Position
- Assistant Registrar
- Quantity Surveyor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Human Resource Management Officer
- Electrical Engineer
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Application Programmer
Lastly, Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply:
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. You can also ask questions below if you’ve any.
- For new users, when the page opens, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification pager” at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by Clicking Here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
Application Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
West African Examinations Council Recruitment Closing Date
Application Deadline 14th July 2019
Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.