Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply for Graduate Jobs Vacancies
Are searching for how to apply for Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018? Follow the steps by steps guideline below to apply for jobs via the Wema Bank Plc Recruitment portal.
Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018, Here is a complete guideline on how to apply forWema Bank Plc available job vacancies for graduate online for 2018/2019. The qualified and interested aspirant can apply by following the step by step guideline below.
Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018 has been experiencing massive recruitment allow every year for as long as years. We’ve gotten various demands by applicants on different platforms longing for genuine update about the Wema Bank Plc Application form and requirement and qualification for 2018/2019. Numerous candidates have been making inquiries like
- How can I apply for Wema Bank Plc Recruitment
- Is Wema Bank Plc Recruitment Application Form Out
- I need Latest Update Wema Bank Plc Recruitment
- What is the Wema Bank Plc Recruitment Requirement and Qualification
Continue below to get answer to your questions about Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018
What You Need To Know WEMA Bank
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank ALAT and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With over 73 years in the business of banking, the bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers.
The Bank is continuously introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families, and businesses across Nigeria, helping them achieve their personal and financial goals.continue…
At Wema Bank, people are the key to realising our vision. Building trust with colleagues and clients, strong teamwork, professionalism and being accountable for our actions are the foundation for our success. We are an organisation that appreciates and values your unique talents, contributions and accomplishments.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
- Qualification: University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Age: Not older than 26 years.
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment & Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
DEADLINE: 31st July, 2018.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Stating “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your mail.
- All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to apply.
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, if you have any questions make use of our comment box below.