www.Brisin.gov.ng BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Apply Here Now!!
www.Brisin.gov.ng BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 – BRISIN Recruitment (BRISIN) Recruitment 2018, This web page will educate on with the latest information about BRISIN Recruitment portal, and 2018/2019 BRISIN Recruitment starting date is all available here. Just like we said earlier, you will get all the information you’re looking for about BRISIN Recruitment requirement, qualification, and other valuable information will be here in this article just for free.
www.Brisin.gov.ng BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018
Table of Contents
Brisin which stands for simple registry and records system in nigeria, an incorporated information and facts infrastructure, an all-encompassing device for the gathering, garage, distribution of information & statistics to assist the control of the economy. The device aimed at bringing developmental and financial boom inside the u . S . Through the usage of accurate records of human beings and all economic activities to develop nigeria just the way it’s far within the advanced nations. “the facts obtained could be used to plot for the control of the state’s resources, the assignment changed into added to nigeria with the aid of dermo impex italia /nigeria, and authorized by the president olusegun obasanjo management, at the same time as the goodluck jonathan’s administration inaugurated a technical committee for its implementation
Applications are invited for:
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to:
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
Field of Studies Required
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
Qualifications and Grade Levels
- Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicant is informed that a fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
- The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.