www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng | 2018/2019 Recruitment Registration Form Guide on How to Apply
The revelation here is that NAF 2018 recruitment is currently ongoing and will be available for both online and offline Application.
Furthermore, Application Form and registration is Free. Don’t acknowledge any ambiguous Nigerian to take your hard earned money from you in other to give you form.
This article will help as a guideline as we will educate you on how to register for Nigerian Airforce online recruitment; You’ll see the guide that everyone is looking for in this web page continue reading and make sure you read to the end.
Notwithstanding, you require to know that the reason why we’ve written this guide is to teach the general public about how Nigerian Airforce application is executed via the main Nigerian Airforce website (careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng).
Nigerian Airforce 2018 Application form is currently online. The application will be free.
Let’s guide you now. You need to take a deep breath so that we can continue now.
We’ll commence by telling you about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal and how many Nigerians are making a good life through with Airforce Career. Check out the guide below:
What is www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng?
Table of Contents
Nigerian Airforce portal is the official portal the best place you can continually get authentic information about Nigerian Airforce Nigeria.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal will assist you to understand more about how Nigerian Airforce recruits, how Nigerian Airforce test’s applicants and how Nigerian Airforce shortlist and physically verify new qualified candidates.
To make things short, www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ngportal was officially designed by Nigerian Federal government to improve employment opportunity, recruit and hire many unemployed Nigerians.
How to Apply for 2018/2019 Nigerian Airforce online registration form on www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng?
Please kindly bear in mind that Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal will be opened for Application on 19th October, 2018 and Application Deadline is on 16th November, 2018.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment and Job Vacancies 2018
Title: Direct Short Services Cadet
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Application Portal Opens 19th October, 2018
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 7-21 December 2018.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
If you want to get the latest day to day updates regarding when Nigerian Airforce recruitment kindly comment below! That’s all on www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng 2018.